I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Miss Someone…..




I MISS YOU…. this sentence is really easy to read and speak but sometimes I really find it is hard to speak it out to someone who you really miss. Maybe we just get to know each other recently and I find it is hard to tell her that ‘I MISS HER’. I personally feel that if I talk to her something like this, I’m really scared that I’m going to lose a friend if she don’t have any feeling towards me. So what I’m going to do? I also don’t know but when the times come for sure I will tell her and if is fail then at least I did try my best and I brave myself to accept the outcome. Sometimes as human being, we really need to have the confidence to try it, I mean love someone is not a criminal and I’m not asking you to harm and cheat people. If you didn’t try, you will never know.

You might be thinking “hey!! you crazy ar? How long you know her? How much do you understand about her? But to me, I miss I miss la. What got to do with you? To me, the feeling and fate is important. If you got the feel, then fine, just go ahead.

She did sms me and if at the moment I’m busy, I will just reply busy now. Chat tonite. She also knew that my job is very busy sometimes. At least she understands lo. Of course at nite after work and my entire paper work settled, that will be my time to sms and call her. She is cute and is a nice person but I do need time to know her more. My job sometimes really pressure and when I heard about her sweet voice at nite, my sleep will be more sweet and peaceful. LOVE can be the strength also. I guess she might feel the same.

As I know that recently she told me she is unhappy about something and from there I need to encourage and support her. In other saying “always be a good listener before you give some advice or support to people, listen carefully what their problem is and from there we try our best to help them”. After that I try to divert her focus from thinking the unhappy thing to something that will make her happy and laugh.”

I try to think about the funny joke or funny things that happen to me or my friend and share with her to make her laugh and seems like I’m still ok to be funny enough. hehehe….Recently I read a book and it says “Laughter Is he Best Medicine, sometimes the best and healthiest way to deal with adversity is to laugh through it. Not to laugh at it, or ignore it, but to keep your sense of humor and seek out others who can help to enlighten your load”

I hope she will be always happy………cheeeeeerrrrrsssss…..

0 comments:

Post a Comment