I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Restoran Capitol Satay

Restoran Capitol Satay @ Melaka (Satay Lok-Lok)

Can you see the long Q ? I'm one of the person waiting for 1 hour.


Here is where I waited so long...




The people keep on coming especially around 8pm.


Alot of photo and write-up for this restoran. Is it the food so nice? I don't know but I'm going to taste it...


Hot satay soup with alot of nuts...


You can choose what you want and bring it to your table.


Waiting for the food to be cooked.

When I taste it, nothing special and the taste is very normal and i know that if we eat normal satay, the sauce is better than this. I really don't understand why got so many people waiting for this. Maybe they are the 1st timer like me so stupid and waited for so long.

For those who never try this, you must go and try it.Different people, different taste.

0 comments:

Post a Comment