I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Duck Meat Porridge

Duck Meat Porridge @ Alor Setar Chinese Market

GPS Coordinate : N 06° 07.018' E 100° 21.808'



For the month of November and December 2009, I travel to Alor Setar so frequent and I got the chance to try out this Duck Meat Porridge @ Alor Setar Chinese Market.My colleague hometown is at Jitra, Kedah he brought me to try this and it taste good. Thanks to Wilson.

This trip is so happen that me, Ian & Wilson can get together for breakfast at Alor Setar and once we arrive, we order duck meat, pig intestine, duck wing, eggs and unfortunately no more duck head (sad sad).. :(

Open from morning till 12noon.


Duck meat


Pig intestine


Duck wing one of my favourite.


A plain porridge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment