I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Restoran Pan Heong

This restaurant I can say everything also nice. Nice food and alot of variety. This is the best thing i work with my colleague. Our big bro always bring us go eat nice food. How to keep fit? That's why i so fat and but i really enjoy eating nice food.Open at morning till noon. If you go on weekends or public holiday there are alot of customer.
Seem like this reataurant quite famous. Can see all the news from newpaper cutting.
This is one of my favourite. Damm nice lo....... This one call "Wat Tan Hor". You will not forget the taste once you try it. The other nice to eat is the PORRIDGE. Serve in claypot. If you got time or chance must try it. At Batu Caves..... I can bring you go try if you belanja me......hahaha

Can't wait to try this yummy food.......

0 comments:

Post a Comment