I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Life in Work

Today I really feel so tired and so stress... I guess my two colleagues also feel the same.We got so many warehouse sale going on this month and some more we face some problem from our own showroom people.

We request a staff from showroom A to help us up in sales for one of the event that is going to start. But the person in-charge in the showroom don't want to let go the staff and say all the stupid things to us.

This is what the sms we get "Please understand my situation, I too need my sales staff. If Showroom A sales is bad, I will let him go. We have alot of orders to complete before raya and alot of walk-in during weekends. The most busier's month of the year, if I pitty people who's going to pitty me. Sale Person R has more than RM100K worth of orders to follow up.Everyone are busy here, kerja macam lembu pun tiada orang hargai. very disappointed. Thanks "

MCB then we operation guy work like what? we work like bangladesh who know? . Pxxi ayammm sofa also we need to carry and do packing and clearance also. !@#*^ ki si la......


The only thing to bring our spirit up is this pharase that our superior teach us... " LIFE IS TOUGH BUT I'M TOUGHER ". We do enjoy working as a team....

1 comments:

  1. Frank Delli said...
     

    yeah man..i also kesian u people,work so hard,but trust me at the end of the day u feel better inside yourself coz u did the right thing for the company & for the teams,keep up the good work man..dont be upset with some people who don know your situation,rilexx..don wori be happy..

Post a Comment