I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Ikan Bakar Kuala Sungai

Cafe Ole Nyiur Famously known as "Ikan Bakar Kuala Sungai"
GPS Coordinate : N 06° 09.503' E 100° 18.917'


Due to my work, sometimes I travel alot. This trip to Alor Setar for some work task and my colleague bring me to this Ikan Bakar Kuala Sungai. I love the food at Alor Setar.
this is the map to the shop. I saw the shop banner stated Cafe Ole Nyiur.


Most of the food is grilled. Sotong Bakar...


This is grilled chicken. Looks very tempting..


The chef preparing the grilled food..


When food is cook, they will place it at the side then you can choose what you want. If you ask me to choose, it will be simple. Take all each or two... hehehe


After we choose all the grilled food, we now going to pick some vege (ulam).


If got ulam, then we have to take this. Sambal Belacan..cool..my favourite.


All this looks so yummy...


You must not miss all this if you can eat spicy.


Grilled catfish (Ikan Keli Bakar), this one you must choose, listen to me please, this one you must try. really thumbs up.



My colleague Andy brought me to this place. Nice food but friend ar...breakfast eat so much, habislah gemuk aku ni.
That day I didn't take any lunch. Really full after eating this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment