I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Uncle Chua Kopitiam

Uncle Chua Kopitiam, Kuala Terengganu
NO M1-1-04 JALAN SULTAN ZAINAL ABIDIN
KAMPUNG TANJONG BATU SATU 20000 KUALA TERENGGANU
GPS Coordinate : N 05° 19.924' E 103° 08.908'

Me & Ian have work to do at K.Terengganu. After finish work, our K.Terengganu colleague Ms.Tan bring us to had our dinner at Uncle Chua Kopitiam.



Ms.Tan order Nasi Goreng Kampung and after we chit chatting, then only I know that her son is one of the share holder for this shop.

I order Nasi Lemak Rendang Ayam & Ian order Char Koay Teow. The taste is good.


I choose this pineapple asam boi but when the drink is serve, I was errrr...wat drinks I order? I always forget what I order if the restaurant have alot of menu and choices. So you know they got how many choice to choose.


Ms.Tan order this steam keropok lekor for me to try. Is just normal but the sambal makes the whole thing taste good. I like the sambal alot.


This one you must try. It is something special and the taste is yummy.Prata with chicken floss. Outside layer is prata (roti chanai), second layer is fried egg and the last layer is chicken floss. According to Ms.Tan, her son last time work as chef in Singapore and few of his friends share to open this Uncle Chua Kopitiam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment