I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Mee Goreng Sungai Petani

Mee Goreng famously known as Mee Thajudeen @ Restoran Taulat

GPS Coordinate : N 05° 38.466' E 100° 29.420'

Whenever I go to Sungai Petani for my work task, I will drop by this Restoran Taulat.
I like the mee goreng with extra cuttlefish and the rojak also not bad.



This is their old location and this time I saw some buntings says that they going to move to another location which is just nearby.


The staff also very friendly and you can see their smiling face.


Here we go.....chau ar chau ar chau ar....



Tambi... chili kasi lebih baru syiok makan...



This is the rojak with extra cuttlefish.


If you go 2 or 3 person then you can order this to share while you have your mee goreng.


Now my saliva also dripping.


Mee Goreng - nice to see, good to smell but if you want to know the taste then you must go and taste ..



This are the bunting shows the new location. It is a semi D house with the signboard
"Mee Thajudeen @ Restoran Taulat"

0 comments:

Post a Comment