I aSk YoU tO TrY

oUt oF dIfFiCuLtiEs , mAkEs MiRacLes

aBoUt LiFe

The most important things to do in the world are to get something to eat, something to drink and somebody to love you.

FriEnDsHiP

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to share the sadness and to bring you joy and laughter

Invitation to Premiere Screening of Ip Man 2

I have just received email from nuffnag. I have won TWO (2) invitations to the Premiere Screening Ip Man 2 at GSC Pavilion,KL. THANK YOU so much for the free ticket.


Yeeeeehooooo.... I'm going to enjoy the movie..

3 comments:

  1. Wallens said...
     

    When u going to use the ticket with ME?
    Call me, I need to arrange my Time...

  2. Tackle Control said...
     

    hahaha...nvm la. since you so busy. I won't bring you go.

  3. Anonymous said...
     

    probably bro melvyn will bring me go lolzz.. haha

    ~aaron~

Post a Comment